Despite the weather I hope you are enjoying the farming and are starting to harvest the fruits of your labour and again thank you for your ongoing support of our project.
The weather also played havoc with the Open Day we held last month but we have now found a weatherproof venue for our next event which we hope you can attend.
We are holding a family day next Sunday in Malahide Rugby Club. The day will provide the kids with 3 hours of entertainment while you can relax with Sunday lunch in your hand and discuss the pros and cons of agriculture or you may prefer to watch Dublin v Meath in the bar.
Obviously we need to assess the number of adults and kids we will have on the day to plan the food, etc according so I would appreciate if you could email me by return and let me know if you can join us and how many tickets you require. (firstname.lastname@example.org).
I also think it would be good if we could provide the salad dressings from the allotments, I will contact you soon about this.
The Ultimate Family food & fun day!
- At Malahide Rugby Club.
- Sunday 22nd of July. 3pm – 6pm
Ireland’s Leading kiddie magician Joe Daly (as seen on Kenny Live and the Late Late show) will appear at 3.15pm, perform his show involving the kids in the main function room, then disappear at 4pm.
But the show goes on……….
1. We’ll have free face-painting.
2. Then another 2 hours of relative peace watching kids burn energy on the bouncing 30ft snake and 40ft bouncing obstacle course.
3. BBQ, included in your ticket price) will be served from 4.30pm – 6pm
4. All the salad toppings for the burgers / hot dogs are being donated by the Malahide allotment growers around the corner, so that’ll be nice & fresh !
5. Ps. We will have the Dublin match on the tv in the bar.
All tickets €8
(Kids under 3 go free)